How to breed tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom and mark

Reaction score
Hello alll tamagotchi fans!

I do not use tamagotchis very much now but i know alot of you do! So i decided to put together a wee little guide,on how to breed your tamagotchi with no problemos of any kind! ;)

I have alot of methods,on how to breed an tamagotchi,and thay are all in this topic somewhere ;)

No more words but fun on how to get your tamagotchi onto the next genoration!

Happy raising! :D

THE EASY WAY

The easyest way to breed your tamagotchis are to use the simple pimmple thing ca;;ed to wonderful "love posion!".It can make your tamagotchi have babys very qwick.Here are the codes for V2 and V3,sorry V1 owners V1's do not have the love posion code on it,sorry!

V2 love posion code: BCBACABA

V3 love posion code: BCBC CABA (note:This can be called "honey")

I hope these help!

-------------------------------------------------------

THE NORMAL WAY

The normal way for a tamagothi to breed is this,follow these steps : WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

2 tamagotchis,a sharp pencil

1.First get your two tamagotchis and make sure one is an male and the other is female.

2.Connect them and make the male go to the female one time and them to the female go to the male about 10 times each.

3.Then you can just wait till the next day and connect again 10 times each,and in that period the female will give birth.

NOTE:I think there is a age that thay can mate,i think it is 5 and 6?

Hope this helps to!

THE MATCH MAKER

When your tamagotchi is about 6-8 years old an lady whom looks like this,will visit your tamagotchi every 3 or 4 hours.When she comes you can press A to esept an partner and C to cancel it.It you press A you will have a partner apper on screen and it will say "Love?" and if you select "yes",yours and the other tamagotchi will breed.

I hope these all help you!

-TOM

My tama is 5..but it's a girl and so is my other tama!

When will the matchmaker come?

why do u need a pencil 4 ur "normal way" ?

Hello alll tamagotchi fans!I do not use tamagotchis very much now but i know alot of you do! So i decided to put together a wee little guide,on how to breed your tamagotchi with no problemos of any kind! <_<

I have alot of methods,on how to breed an tamagotchi,and thay are all in this topic somewhere :furawatchi:

Happy raising! :rolleyes:

THE EASY WAY

The easyest way to breed your tamagotchis are to use the simple pimmple thing ca;;ed to wonderful "love posion!".It can make your tamagotchi have babys very qwick.Here are the codes for V2 and V3,sorry V1 owners V1's do not have the love posion code on it,sorry!

I hope these help!

THE NORMAL WAY

The normal way for a tamagothi to breed is this,follow these steps : WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

1.First get your two tamagotchis and make sure one is an male and the other is female.

2.Connect them and make the male go to the female one time and them to the female go to the male about 10 times each.

3.Then you can just wait till the next day and connect again 10 times each,and in that period the female will give birth.

Hope this helps to!

THE MATCH MAKER

When your tamagotchi is about 6-8 years old an lady whom looks like this,will visit your tamagotchi every 3 or 4 hours.When she comes you can press A to esept an partner and C to cancel it.It you press A you will have a partner apper on screen and it will say "Love?" and if you select "yes",yours and the other tamagotchi will breed.

-TOM
PLZ HELP!!!

we connected and mine was a male and i went over to my cousin's tama cause its a girl then when we connected it mine failed but hers worked so mine was in my tama but at the same time it was over there and then hers gave birth to 2 and then im supposed to have 1 and shes supposed to have the other 1 but since mine failed i didnt get one and she only has 1 i dont know wat happened with the other one and i dont know how to get it back plz help me!!!!!!! :mellow:

Hello alll tamagotchi fans!I do not use tamagotchis very much now but i know alot of you do! So i decided to put together a wee little guide,on how to breed your tamagotchi with no problemos of any kind! <_<

I have alot of methods,on how to breed an tamagotchi,and thay are all in this topic somewhere :furawatchi:

Happy raising! :rolleyes:

THE EASY WAY

I hope these help!

THE NORMAL WAY

Hope this helps to!

THE MATCH MAKER

-TOM
PLZ HELP!!!

we connected and mine was a male and i went over to my cousin's tama cause its a girl then when we connected it mine failed but hers worked so mine was in my tama but at the same time it was over there and then hers gave birth to 2 and then im supposed to have 1 and shes supposed to have the other 1 but since mine failed i didnt get one and she only has 1 i dont know wat happened with the other one and i dont know how to get it back plz help me!!!!!!! :mellow:

I have a question. Right now I have a tama and a baby tama ( the matchmaker came and that's how I got the baby) and I am going to get another Tamagotchi tonight and hatch a new baby. Well, when that one is old enough can I connect them and breed them? How does that work?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question. Right now I have a tama and a baby tama ( the matchmaker came and that's how I got the baby) and I am going to get another Tamagotchi tonight and hatch a new baby. Well, when that one is old enough can I connect them and breed them? How does that work?
if you do the matchmaker you can not breeed after she has came :D

if you do the matchmaker you can not breeed after she has came :D
i think u misunderstood (löl)

yes, off course u can mate ur 2 tamas, but they have 2 b adult (for 1 or 2 days) each, so maybe u have 2 pause 1 2 get the adult-stage on both the same time, then just connect again and again and finally they make u a baby :unsure:

for the easy way where do I go to enter the code?

BCBC CABA

Do I enter it in my tamagotchi or something? Sorry I am new to Tamagotchi. I had a Nano puppy people years ago. This is my first Tamagotchi.

for the easy way where do I go to enter the code?
BCBC CABA

Do I enter it in my tamagotchi or something? Sorry I am new to Tamagotchi. I had a Nano puppy people years ago. This is my first Tamagotchi.
well if you have a v2 then you:

You to the game icon on your tamagochi,then you need to go to the shop and when you are in the bit where you see thhe shop keeper not the items press A 3 times and then enter the code

Same with V3

ok it doesnt do anything. is the match maker supposed to come right away? Or in a bit? Or does it only work if my tamagotchi is 8 or 9? Cause mine is only 4 right now. ?

oops sorry my mistake. Thats the code to get the love potion lol. So after I enter the code how do I know if I got the potion? Do I go back to the shop and search for it? Or will it be in my items somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back