!Please Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gidget922

Reaction score
I can't get my Tama's to mate and the love potion didn't work. Can you help me PLEASE?

Are you sure that they are both different gendars? IF it is a v3 connection then they must be different ages, so puase on one of the two tamas until the one that isnt puased has gained an bigger age. Hope io helped ,

-KG-

Yep, first do what Kiko Girl said, then maybe you should try waiting till they're 7 or 8... Then when you connect the two, they should have tamababies... ^^;;

Hope I helped :D

Here is alittle FAQ on how to mate with another Tama.

MATING:

Who to mate with?

To mate with another Tama you must connect with the other owner of a V3, etc. that is differ gender of your own.

When will they will mate?

Simply look in your friends list and hit the A button (First button), until you get to the screen with the Faces and hearts.

The faces will appear if your Tama has been connecting with that Tama alot.

If you are both of a differ gender when you connect the Faces will in time become Hearts. (Up to 4)

When you connect by having 4 hearts they will kiss and mate and have either a boy or a girl baby Tamagotchi.

Love Potion:

To use the love potion you must give it as a present to another Tama of differ gender.

Then the will mate.

I hope this helps you out in the future to mating with another Tama! :D

If you bought the Love potion here is the cheat as well as others that you can enter at the shop!

V3 CODES

Good luck! :D

:D Itachi :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back