why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk2334

Reaction score
my tamagotchi has never been a mimtchi or a memitchi!why not? :unsure: :wacko:

I don't understand, are you talking to yourself?

To get a mametchi or a mimitchi you need to take more attentive care of your tama. Don't let the hearts drop more than one, and play both the games with it.

mine has been a mametchi you get mametchi and mimitchi the same way just depends on the teenager as in:stawberry+good care=mametchi.......young mimitchi+good care=mimitchi

i think uve got to check it like every 15 mins cos i did that and mines sooooooooooooooo cute and its a teen, i think u have to like do things before it beeps for attention, like play with it all the time and make sure its not hungry and ure chance it greatly insreased if u get the training up high lol hope this helps

also to add to jeminy's post they come on different generations...Mametchi comes on the Even generation(2,4,6,8...)and Mimitchi comes on the Odd generation(1,3,5,7,9...)

And I believe their weight must be low, too. I never let my Ichigotchi go above 22 pounds (or was it 12...? I'm not sure, but I think it was 22), and she became a Mametchi.

also to add to jeminy's post they come  on different generations...Mametchi comes on the Even generation(2,4,6,8...)and Mimitchi comes on the Odd generation(1,3,5,7,9...)
Actually, you got that the wrong way, mametchis come on odd gens, and mimitchis on even.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, you got that the wrong way, mametchis come on odd gens, and mimitchis on even.
oh sorry...im sleepy i guess thats y im making so many mistakes....

im goin to bed

bye bye

~shawdy!...zZZzzZZzzzzzzzZZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZ

thats true because i got mametchi on 1 gen. but u almost had it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back