!HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gidget922

Reaction score
Okay everyone I get that when your Tama's connect after you get their reationship up and after they're a certain age that you see fireworks and the mom has twins and all that junk, but, what i need to know is: WHEN YOU PRESS THE HEART ICON AND PRESS V3 THEN WHERE DO YOU GO TO GET THEM TO MATE DO YOU HAVE TO GO TO GAMES, PRESENT, OR VISIT. I really really need to know.

You can mate by doing either of the three.

Have fun! :(

:( Itachi :(

Okay everyone I get that when your Tama's connect after you get their reationship up and after they're a certain age that you see fireworks and the mom has twins and all that junk, but, what i need to know is: WHEN YOU PRESS THE HEART ICON AND PRESS V3 THEN WHERE DO YOU GO TO GET THEM TO MATE DO YOU HAVE TO GO TO GAMES, PRESENT, OR VISIT. I really really need to know.
The best thing to pick is : "VISIT", but like Itachi said, all will work. :(

//Tama-Love

Thanks everyone. My Tama's mated yesterday and I have two girls. :D (Eva and Ava)

Congradulations on your new Tama Baby!

I hope you Treat it as good as your previous one!

:D Itachi :D

lol i bet thoose little twins are gonna be happy with you lol there sooooo lucky!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back