weird what happens

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuSt CrAzY

Reaction score
HElp me plzz my tama was left home and when i looked at it.it looked like lots of lines and i don't know what it means i tryed to rest it but it didn't work what do i do???Do i buy another one????

HElp me plzz my tama was left home and when i looked at it.it looked like lots of lines and i don't know what it means i tryed to rest it but it didn't work what do i do???Do i buy another one????
Hmm.. Is the battery dead? :( You should see a big [SIZE=21pt]X[/SIZE] flashing on the screen.

//Tama-Love

Hmmm... its either a glitch, your tama's evolving(which i ghighly doubt. =P), your batteries low, or your tama's dying. I'm not sure but those could be the possibilities. :(

Like Tama-Love has said the Batterys might have been going dead.

When the batterys are about to go dead lots of wierd things will happen.

Like one of the wierdest I have recently heard was the shop selling poop....as an Meal item...

:( Itachi :(

Like Tama-Love has said the Batterys might have been going dead.When the batterys are about to go dead lots of wierd things will happen.

Like one of the wierdest I have recently heard was the shop selling poop....as an Meal item...

:( Itachi :(
:( omg thats hilarious

A Glitch means that there is a small defect in your toy, etc. Your Tamagotchi might not act like other Tama's do. That is what a "GLITCH" really is. :( I am pretty sure that your Tamagotchi has NO Glitch, but I can't be positive. :(

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back