OMG OMG OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuka_the_Mimitchi

Reaction score
:rolleyes: I had this really old V1 tama so I bugged it by penciling in that thing in the back and as I kept resetting I saw Angelgotchi and banana Tamas!!! Then there were toddlers that were eating eachother like snacks but they didn't dissappear!! <_< It was scary!! Then I saw an egg with a Mametchi :furawatchi: playing hurdle over it!! Never bug up a v1 tamagotchi. You never know what will happen!!! :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you provide some photos of these strange happenings?

:( It happened so long ago... srry... Nobody ever beleives me for some reason.. :angry: but trust me... If you don't beleive me, go get a tama connection v1, take out the back of it, pencil in that circle to bug it (really pencil it in hard!) then pull out the battery, put it back in, reset over and over. There's proof. I hope. (ps) results may vary. :D

:wacko: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: I had this really old V1 tama so I bugged it by penciling in that thing in the back and as I kept resetting I saw Angelgotchi and banana Tamas!!! Then there were toddlers that were eating eachother like snacks but they didn't dissappear!! :furawatchi: It was scary!! Then I saw an egg with a Mametchi :wacko: playing hurdle over it!! Never bug up a v1 tamagotchi. You never know what will happen!!! :furawatchi:
actually i know what will happen..................

it will break into an incredible amount of technicle peices that not even a profesional can fix..............it happened to me

no, i dont belevie so, I debugged both my connections and nothing happened, all you need is a steady hand and good eyes. If you follow the instructyions correctly it will work preperly.

-KG-

I had a debugged v1, and nothing like that happened. I was able to see all the characters that were on v1, including secret characters. Only problem I had was a new battery would always die in about a month or less. That happened with any tam I debugged, so now none of my tams are.

Your v1 probably had some big glitches, they definitely weren't normal.

:rolleyes: :kusatchi: :angry:

:) It happened so long ago... srry... Nobody ever beleives me for some reason.. :) but trust me... If you don't beleive me, go get a tama connection v1, take out the back of it, pencil in that circle to bug it (really pencil it in hard!) then pull out the battery, put it back in, reset over and over. There's proof. I hope. (ps) results may vary. :D

:rolleyes: :kusatchi: :angry: ^_^
I believe you. Debugging doest work for tama v1s. Did u get a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back