i lost my tama 4 one month im scared

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where do you think it is ???

• in the couch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in the car

• with my sister

• you have it >:(

• i dont know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would look in all the possible places. Where did you last see it?

Alot of people don't bother to help in questions they don't know.But I have never seen anyoe who doesn't care and actually shows it.....anyways,I sugest you look in your room,your living room,bathroom,anywhere.I hop ya find it.Good Luck!
w/e

i don't know and i don't care
Then why did you reply? You could have just selected the "i dont know" poll option and left it at that.

- - - - - - - - - -

anythingchi, a month? Unless it's on pause, it's surely dead now. Even then, the battery may have died. So sorry.

Try looking under your bed, Its suprising how many odd stuff you find under there...

Try looking in EVERY place you were the day you lost it, and I mean look EVERYWHERE in those places. You might find it in the most obvious place. Good luck!

:D :D :D

Hm... You just check around the computer desk. Behind the computer, under the desk, behind the desk, on top of the monitor... It can be anywhere.

Try looking under your bed, Its suprising how many odd stuff you find under there...
yes....once i found a Birthday PRESENT under my mothers bed.... but it was wrapped. i was trying to get the dog out of my mothers room...

anyways, good luck on finding your tamagotchi!! :angry:

i can tell you this look in the most obuios places cos once i looked 4 mine when i lost it and it was on ther table lol

you should check your coat pocket and pants
oh yeah, i lost mine a week ago and it was in my coat poket! XD. So yeah, you should check their. You should also chack in the places you think your Tama is not (that's like a Sherlock Homes thing) but it sorta works in some cases.

anyway good luck on finding it!

Look everywhere you last had it... once I lost mine, and I found it on our dining room hutch!! :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: It happened to me again, but the problem was: I NEVER FOUND IT!!!! I still haven't found it to this very day... and it was my FIRST EVER TAMA!!!!!! :angry: :D :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back