Sign in to follow this  
tamagirl777

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

;) :D

THE ONLY THING MY TAMAGOTCHIS EVER TURN INTO ARE MIMITCHIS AND MAMETCHIS!! OH MAN, I TAKE REALLY BAD CARE OF THEM AND ALL I GET IS THEM! IT'S A PATTERN! MAMETCHI,MIMITCHI,MAMETCHI,MIMITCHI NOTHING ELSE! I'M TIRED OF THEM! WHAT SHALL I DO? RESET IT? I'M ON MY 7 GENERATION THOUGH!! IS MINE FAKE? IT HAS A BANDAI LOGO ON IT....................................................................................OH AND HOW DO YOU GET A MARUTCHI

Marutchis are the normal kinds of kids that you get if it is your first time playing or if the parents do not have high training points.

I don't know, maybe leave your tama alone for several hours and see what happens.

[quote name='tamagirl777' date='May 8 2005, 06:22 PM'] ;) :D

THE ONLY THING MY TAMAGOTCHIS EVER TURN INTO ARE MIMITCHIS AND MAMETCHIS!! OH MAN, I TAKE REALLY BAD CARE OF THEM AND ALL I GET IS THEM! IT'S A PATTERN! MAMETCHI,MIMITCHI,MAMETCHI,MIMITCHI NOTHING ELSE! I'M TIRED OF THEM! WHAT SHALL I DO? RESET IT? I'M ON MY 7 GENERATION THOUGH!! IS MINE FAKE? IT HAS A BANDAI LOGO ON IT....................................................................................OH AND HOW DO YOU GET A MARUTCHI [/quote]
maybe your tamagotchi has a default...
did you let the heart drop below three ?

try to let him hungry and unhappy, and don't discipline it.

one tip : if you make a reset, you automatically have a mametchi in first...

if you have a mametchi or a mimitchi if you take bad care of your tama, something is wrong, buy a new...

JUst leave it alone for 2 hours then come back (not if its a baby or kid!)

Try that and if it doesn't work RESET it!

Thanks Everyone...but they don't sell tamagotchis any more where i live... ;) which is just the saddest thing ever........

you dont automatically get a mametchi

This is a strange one i have been trying to get a mimitchi for ages and you are trying not to yet you get one

maybe try starting a new generation and looking after it badly :( :( :(

my friend had that happen, she got a new one and it did not happen. She figured our the problem, it was that she never left it alone
for 5 min. well i think that is why.

yeah, that happended with mine and i left if alone and it died.

My trick to get bad characters:
-Leave it awake all night
-Not to earn training bars by praising when it needs punishing

DON'T RESET IT!!! :lol: Just DON'T turn off the light.

Id just let the happiness/ hungry meter drop to 0 hearts. If it does that once, you automatically get a bad character, no matter how you treat it from then on.

[quote name='tamagirl777' date='May 8 2005, 10:22 AM'] :D :o

THE ONLY THING MY TAMAGOTCHIS EVER TURN INTO ARE MIMITCHIS AND MAMETCHIS!! OH MAN, I TAKE REALLY BAD CARE OF THEM AND ALL I GET IS THEM! IT'S A PATTERN! MAMETCHI,MIMITCHI,MAMETCHI,MIMITCHI NOTHING ELSE! I'M TIRED OF THEM! WHAT SHALL I DO? RESET IT? I'M ON MY 7 GENERATION THOUGH!! IS MINE FAKE? IT HAS A BANDAI LOGO ON IT....................................................................................OH AND HOW DO YOU GET A MARUTCHI [/quote]
I keep getting the same pattern!
:P

If you praise it instead of punishing it, and dont disipline it properly, it could become a tarakotchi, Maybe. :)