I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl777

Reaction score
;) :D

THE ONLY THING MY TAMAGOTCHIS EVER TURN INTO ARE MIMITCHIS AND MAMETCHIS!! OH MAN, I TAKE REALLY BAD CARE OF THEM AND ALL I GET IS THEM! IT'S A PATTERN! MAMETCHI,MIMITCHI,MAMETCHI,MIMITCHI NOTHING ELSE! I'M TIRED OF THEM! WHAT SHALL I DO? RESET IT? I'M ON MY 7 GENERATION THOUGH!! IS MINE FAKE? IT HAS A BANDAI LOGO ON IT....................................................................................OH AND HOW DO YOU GET A MARUTCHI

Marutchis are the normal kinds of kids that you get if it is your first time playing or if the parents do not have high training points.

I don't know, maybe leave your tama alone for several hours and see what happens.

;) :D
THE ONLY THING MY TAMAGOTCHIS EVER TURN INTO ARE MIMITCHIS AND MAMETCHIS!! OH MAN, I TAKE REALLY BAD CARE OF THEM AND ALL I GET IS THEM! IT'S A PATTERN! MAMETCHI,MIMITCHI,MAMETCHI,MIMITCHI NOTHING ELSE! I'M TIRED OF THEM! WHAT SHALL I DO? RESET IT? I'M ON MY 7 GENERATION THOUGH!! IS MINE FAKE? IT HAS A BANDAI LOGO ON IT....................................................................................OH AND HOW DO YOU GET A MARUTCHI
maybe your tamagotchi has a default...

did you let the heart drop below three ?

try to let him hungry and unhappy, and don't discipline it.

one tip : if you make a reset, you automatically have a mametchi in first...

if you have a mametchi or a mimitchi if you take bad care of your tama, something is wrong, buy a new...

JUst leave it alone for 2 hours then come back (not if its a baby or kid!)

Try that and if it doesn't work RESET it!

Thanks Everyone...but they don't sell tamagotchis any more where i live... ;) which is just the saddest thing ever........

my friend had that happen, she got a new one and it did not happen. She figured our the problem, it was that she never left it alone

for 5 min. well i think that is why.

yeah, that happended with mine and i left if alone and it died.

Id just let the happiness/ hungry meter drop to 0 hearts. If it does that once, you automatically get a bad character, no matter how you treat it from then on.

:D :eek:
I keep getting the same pattern!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back