I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
First off - I bought it in Spain. BanDai apparently selected Spain as the country where the European launchment of the product was, and so it is. I went to Corte Inglés, and thee was a huge "hot-shelf" full of them.

Designs:

Blue whirl with red egg and ball (the one I got)

Dark blue with stars, lime green ball

EnTama white with coloured spots

EnTama blue with clouds

I think I've seen a pink

Chocosilver, but silver and choco only

Anyway, 22€, and here goes:

I rushed home, reading the back. 20 games?!? What?!?

Anyway, according to the instructions, there are five games to play on the Tamagotchi, there are four connection games, and tons of work games depending on your job (that's a nice feature!!)

What was on the Package

Front

JinSei version 4

Tamagotchi

connexion

And then many images of Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Mametchi, Shimashimatchi and Hinotamatchi in different cloths. In teh middle, a big green Tama-planet, where the tama goes.

Back

JinSei

Tamagotchi

connexion

Living the Tama-Life!

A toi lui faire la belle vie! ¡Vive tu tamagotchi! Ab sofort bestimmst Du wo es langgeht! Aan jou am om hem het mooie leven te maken!

Then, a pentagonal-shaped baby (which on the Jinsei is like a mini-Kuribotchi) that says BABY, a young mametchi with a pencil (Pre-school) and a mametchi at a desk (school), and studying a plant (job)

20 GAMES (different game images)

54 characters

Scans, and bits of instructions coming up. :ph34r:

Instruction sheet

How to Start it up

Date-Time-Birthday-Username-Name

Hungry-Happy-Training-GUTpoints-Gender-Generation-Points-Username

Food:

Same food system as V3

Loo - when flushed, it dances with a SMALL Sun

Games:

- Five games.

As a baby only JUMPING ROPE works. The rope turns round, and when it starts going down, press any button to make the baby jump over it. You need to do it 30 times.

I haven't got as far as any other games yet, and I don't trust the instructions, so I'll say when I get there. :ph34r:

-Item, Shop, Password, Souvenir

Same as always

Connection:

- WORK

When you go there, depending on the stage it will go visit school, nanny or job. The nanny is automatic, the school is the same game as EnTama, pick the present, and each job appears to have a seperate game. When I go as a baby, it just shakes its head.

-PC

Connection to TamaTown

- JINSEI

-Game, Present or visit another JinSei. I dont know how different this is to V3 cos I dont have another

-OTHERS

For other versions (version 1, version 2 and version 3)

- DISCIPLINE

Same as always

- MEDICINE

Same as always

- Fortune Cookie - it shows how much money, health and love fortune you will have (new, and 'interesting'

- Mail - ?

- Important events [!] - I guess it says when you get a nanny etc

FRIEND LIST:

- Friends

- Present

- Points (seems a bit different)

- Family

Matchmaker, Pause and sound stuff

(we know about that)

That is what the instructions talk about summarised. Oh, and just if you are interested, the print is in BLUE!.

*unpauses V4*

As for other release dates, I don't know many - just that it came here on the 21st of October, and will be shortly released in the rest of Europe, and it gets to American Jan 2007?

It also appears that they turn their lights off on their own (replaced by post icon).

Oooooo Cool! Take a picture of the package and Tamagotchi! ME NEED TO SEE! It will hit America in January :ph34r:

What? But didn't they only just come up woth v3???? :ph34r:

Login Password to TamaCity V4:

USERNAME: SPIFF

LOGIN PASSWORD:

05F0742

C1767AB

So... they can connect to places as a baby too!

And you can seem to accumulate points and items at the bottom, and buy them all in one go! (good feature!)

Then - it just evolved! Mizumatchi!!

USERNAME: SPIFF

D623A7D

014BE7C

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! Version 4s sound amazing!

I live in England, and apparently over here, version 4s won't be coming until Jan-Feb next year... Oh well, I think I can just about wait.

Thanks for all the info, spiffy :ph34r:

Awsome!! I was right v4s are going to be like entamas!!!

Please keep us updated, and don't ruin any surprizes (like what happens on christmas day)! I hope you have fun!!!!!

is there a possibility 2 order it online ?

OMG! I can't wait until it comes out in Canada where I live! Eeeee! OMG how close is Spain to Germany??? Because if it's close, my grandmother might get me one! She's going to Toys 'R' Us later next week! Eeeee!

:( YES! Good thing I got a UraTama instead of a Entama! Thanks Spiff! :ph34r:

OMG! I can't wait until it comes out in Canada where I live! Eeeee! OMG how close is Spain to Germany??? Because if it's close, my grandmother might get me one! She's going to Toys 'R' Us later next week! Eeeee!
It's not very close. Sorry.

i dont find anything at ebay, not even ebay spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back