The story of the Propellertchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it would be hard because the women did not like propellertchis- their propeller might cut their heads off. So the propellertchi Andy decided to look for a great house to attract women tamagotchis. His propellers cut the wood and bit by bit he built his house in the center of Tamagotchi city capital on tamagotchi planet when...

But the UFOtchi, named Milly was not in love. She loved a Young Mametchi but Propellertchi persisted so she abducted him and tosssed him out in the middle of a desert full of Nyorotchis. he decided to try there when...

Milly's eyed glowed and she blushed. They fell in love and lived together, but there was a problem, they would have to wait till they were adults to have babies and many Tamagotchies loved Milly...

One day, when Andy got home, Milly was gone! He looked everywhere, but couldn't find her.

"Oh no," he sobbed, "OH NO!!"

Suddenly, he saw a Post-It note on the counter.

"Have gone to find my true love. Will never come back unless can't find something better than you. Therefore, return very unlikely."

Andy was shocked. He knew that was her print, and yet he couldn't believe it. He decided to go out looking for her.

afew days later he saw her kissing the young mametchi.''HOW COULD YOU!I THOGHT WE WERE IN LOVE!!!!''he skreamed at her.''it was all just a trap....''said the young mametchi as he pulled off his costum and reveled that he was also a UFOtchi.''so we could bring you to our home planet and eat you!''the both of the UFOtchis yelled together.

The Propellertchi got frightened and "helicoptered off" as the UFOtchis chased him. Propellertchi went up high and got caught in a strong wind current and escaped from the bad UFOtchis. He then landed on the soft lawn of a couple ofoldies with a young Ojaritchi playing round their legs. So...

then a nuclear bomb came and everyone and everything got obliterated

( I agree)

The Propellertchi was spotted by the oldies.

"We'll help you!" they whispered. "UFOtchi are all evil. We're the Anti-UFOtchi club."

"Great" said the propellertchi and the oldies let him hide in a secret hole they had. He huddled inside and the UFOtchis came and the oldies got out to blasters and shot. One UFOtchi was blown to smithereens and the other one was sent reeling off Tamagotchi Planet. Propellertchi came out and...

(hiratchi, I really want it!!!!!!)

...he sneezed and all of the UFOtchis within a 50 km radius were blasted off with a bad cold. Hiratchi wiped his nose and a Hanatchi with candles coming out of his nose fell in love and started bounding up to Hiratchi. They had a wonderful time playing "you're it!" when a big black shadow appeared over them and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back