OMG! Im a bad parent

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover99

Reaction score
I thought last night that I would wake up and immediantly care 4 my tamas, but I got distracted (My friend came over) and then I went to an appointment! Now its 2:00 pm and my tamas woke up at 8:00 AM with sound off! 6 hours, no care... I was hoping for a Mametchi on my V2...

I-HATE-MYSELF-!!!!! :p :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :angry: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :)

When I came home I prepared to see eggs with wings- BUT MY TAMAS WERE ALIVE!!!!! :D ;)

In bad shape. All 3 tamas were sick, starving, unhappy, and had gone to the bathroom 3 times.

I immediantly cured sickness, fed, played, and cleaned my tamas. Right now between when I started typing (5 minutes ago) and now, I've checked on my tamas 10 times. :D

I am going to try to not EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!

I think if they had been alone, sick, for another 1/2 hour I would have death.

Well next time be more careful and remember to check oon your tamas. :D

I think this should be on What Happened to My tamagotchi?! or in Help for New tamagotchi Pet owners.

Next Time remember to check the forum in where you are going to add the New Thread/Topic.

Since you just joined yesterday, be sure to read the "Pinned" Topics if you are courious or want to know more.

Also, that happened to me once, too.

I thought last night that I would wake up and immediantly care 4 my tamas, but I got distracted (My friend came over) and then I went to an appointment! Now its 2:00 pm and my tamas woke up at 8:00 AM with sound off! 6 hours, no care... I was hoping for a Mametchi on my V2...
I-HATE-MYSELF-!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :( ;) :D :D :( :(

When I came home I prepared to see eggs with wings- BUT MY TAMAS WERE ALIVE!!!!! :D ;)

In bad shape. All 3 tamas were sick, starving, unhappy, and had gone to the bathroom 3 times.

I immediantly cured sickness, fed, played, and cleaned my tamas. Right now between when I started typing (5 minutes ago) and now, I've checked on my tamas 10 times. :)

I am going to try to not EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!

I think if they had been alone, sick, for another 1/2 hour I would have death.
You just got lucky that time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back