Your Fave Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KIWITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove him!

i loooooooooove mimitchi furawatchi (some people call it violitchi or leaftchi) and nyatchi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do u get nyatchi in the firsty place

nyatchi is not a chara u can raise, its a look u get by wearin a costume

nyatchi is not a chara u can raise, its a look u get by wearin a costume
So why is it in the Character section?

If it wasn't a character you can't raise, I think it would not be on the character section, if so, it will just be a costume and it will not appear as a character.

1. leaftchi 2. chomametchi 3. mametchi (everyone loves this guy) 4.hinatchi 5. don't know name but is the guy that is shaped like a strawberry :eek: 6. debatchi (i luv the teeth!!!eek!)

My favs are Kuchipatchi, Hashizotchi, Tarakotchi, Billotchi. ;) (The beaked characters lol)

So why is it in the Character section?If it wasn't a character you can't raise, I think it would not be on the character section, if so, it will just be a costume and it will not appear as a character.
If you look at the character chart it does say 'wearable' above Nyatchi.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

If you also look on the V3 Growth Chart https://geocities.com/sonunnrec/V3_GROWTH_CHART.gif

you will see that Nyatchi does not feature on it- as it is a costume- which comes from the code for the stuffed toy.

However if you have one of the original Tamagotchi's I think it's the second release of the Gen2 in 1997- Nyatchi IS a regular character.

I also love Nyatchi-though, it's very cute, it's a shame it isn't a regular adult on the V3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back