Really Weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSM

Reaction score
OK, so it was at night and my sister's tama started making this really

weird beeping sound. I looked at it and it had this skull on it's head and i tried pressing the buttons but it didn't work :eek: then it rose up and the screen went black :eek: then that angel thing came when it dies. ^_^

Well, basically your sister's Tamagotchi was in the process of leaving the Earth(or passing away, depending on how you look at it) when you found it doing that. There isn't anything you can do when that happens. My Mini just did that today, it's normal. ^_^

If you actually see it while it's dying, as opposed to when it's got the angel, you can press reset and then download it to save it - but once the angel is there it's too late. But your sisters is already dead :eek: .

StarTama ^_^

what is it u still dont understand ?

Your sister's tamagotchi is dead. To get a new egg, press a and c at the same time, and wait.

i've seen that happen to mine... really scary

♪Eva♪

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so it was at night and my sister's tama started making this reallyweird beeping sound. I looked at it and it had this skull on it's head and i tried pressing the buttons but it didn't work :eek: then it rose up and the screen went black :D then that angel thing came when it dies. :lol:
Well,I expect your sister's tamagotchi was just ready to leave for it's home planet.Sad D:

What stage was it at?If it was a teenager child or a baby then it could of been very hungrey,Very unhappy or overweight...Same with a young adult,It is possible.Was it healthy?Did your sister check it before she went to sleep?If it was an old adult around six years and over,it probably died of old age.If that was the case,There is nothing to worry about and the Tamagotchi was doing what it should do.It's the same if your Sister's Tamagotchi had a Baby.It probably died because it was ready for the baby to take over.You could of saved it by downloading it quick.Get a new egg by holding down the a button and the c button at the same time.Then you can carry on looking after Tamagotchi's until they,(Like your sister's)are ready to leave earth.

Hope i Helped

Best wishes,

Chi

OK, so it was at night and my sister's tama started making this reallyweird beeping sound. I looked at it and it had this skull on it's head and i tried pressing the buttons but it didn't work :mellow: then it rose up and the screen went black :blink: then that angel thing came when it dies. :eek:
It died.

I know how to save it from death when it's dying.

PM me!

You could have done something!!If you want to save it ,all u had to do was reset it while it was flying away.Then reset it and download it and...U SAVED UR TAMAGOTCHI!!!I'm also sorry she lost her tamagotchi. ;)

Yeah, you just witnessed your sister's tama die. It's sorta sad to watch, but whatever. It was either really old or she wasn't taking care of it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back