i have a

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

Reaction score
male tama . . . and its the one with the flowers on its head . . . . . and i thought it was gonna be looking like a boy but no it had to look like a girl with a boy gender label . . . ahh well . . . . but does anyone else have silly combos like that . . . like something you though was more dude looking but turned out it was a chick . . . just wondering.

dont worry I knw how you feel I had the exact same 1 when it was a boy its a bit odd when you try to connect but the character you have is a rare 1 does it look like this? :furawatchi:

All the adult characters can be male or female and look exactly the same - with the exception of the 'oldies'- they have a male and female version.

but does anyone else have silly combos like that . . . like something you though was more dude looking but turned out it was a chick . . . just wondering.
So, Yes, I have had some pretty weird gender combinations, including a female called Lahna who ended up being a 'Bill'. I've also had a Male Mimiyoritchi (princess Leia lookalike) called James, a Female Paparatchi called Lila, a female Decotchi called Lizzi and a female Gozarutchi called Dora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back