Halloween and tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemotchi

Reaction score
todays halloween and my tama just got a baby... it was a boy!!! about 11:37am, my tamagotchi trun into a pumkin!!! :chohimetchi: or i think i spell wrong.... nvm... but it trun into that thing!!!!!! and my tama's like... wth!? after i press the b butten, it came back to normal... is it because it's halloween?? anyway..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :ichigotchi:

It probably is...

I've never observed this exact phenomeuna (now there's a word that's spelt wrong :ichigotchi: ) on my Tamagotchi, but I do know that Tamagotchis celebrate different times of year. So it probably was some kind of Halloween Celebration. Happy Halloween!

StarTama :chohimetchi:

Hey Ied help. My tama is an adult its like 5 years old and its a kiwitchi...but todays halloween and I didnt see the pumpkin...i tried it before and it cam but today it didnt happen... does anyone know why? im a little sad it didnt show up today...

any help is appreciated..

thanks

Hey Ied help. My tama is an adult its like 5 years old and its a kiwitchi...but todays halloween and I didnt see the pumpkin...i tried it before and it cam but today it didnt happen... does anyone know why? im a little sad it didnt show up today...
any help is appreciated..

thanks
It's just a random animation so it doesn't have to show up today, sadly. But if it does show up it will be around every halfhour. Like 11:30, 2:00 or 7:30. And it has to be an adult to do this animations.

i guess the pumpkin will not appear on european version, hm ? :)

i guess the pumpkin will not appear on european version, hm ? :)
Yes it should do but only for the adults (I think?). Luckily I have lots of adults today! And most of these tama's are connexions. I had one teenager- who didn't get a pumpkin. This was at 11.30am, but I believe it also happens at 4.30pm. and some other times that you normally get the animations coming up (my V1 had it also at 1.30pm)

https://img320.imageshack.us/img320/3693/31stoctze5.png

P.S. Two of the adults here have babies- the babies did NOT turn into a pumpkin- it's like any other random animation- the babies are just not part of the animation.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, its here right now, 14.00 tamas time

Yep. About 11:30 today, there was a little pumpkin bouncing next to my Ichigotchi. It natural, it halloween. It happened at 11:30 and 5:00. ^___^

yes its a v2. and it is an adult. ANd ive tried it before and it worked.

my mametchi didn't greet me happy halloween. :) i saw in some website that the special occasions are different for australian/asian and american/european versions. my tama is australian/asian version. for example christmas is only for american/european since most asian countries are not christian and don't celebrate christmas.

i might be wrong, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's gotta to be happy and not hungry and leave it alone for like an hour and ussually it'll be talking to a pumkin or something I cant remember it happened to me yesterday... same with christmas, this time a TREE!

helloween is over yea!!!!i hate heloween!!no offense to those who like helloween anyway i think its because that its helloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back