The Game Bump

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetstuff10

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just found out last night how many levels are on bump. I made it to the 10th round, and if you win that, it'll say champion and give you 400 points! ^_^ Cool, huh? :)

no,acyualy, there are only nine levels and can get 2 thousand points for being champion!!! maby for v2's, but not on v3's. are you sure there are 10 levels. if there are tell me how to get to all 10 because i only have8..... please respond!!!

my tama only got 8 rounds... but some times i get abput 600 or 1200 or 1600.... wow!!

i think ur pet has to be overweight for him to win in bump. i made my mametchi 99lbs and he always wins in bump even when the push meter is empty.

I fattened my Mamechi up to 99 pounds and he still never wins XD I got to champion (beat 8 rounds) only once, even at 99 weight, and only got 600 for it. I suck. XD

once on my version 3 i played bump until i won and i gotta tell ya

I GOT 2000 PTS. NO REALLY IM NOT LYING !!! IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WINNING THE BUMP GAME!!

I dont play bump....i can finish sprint and get very easily though <_<

The amount of points I get on winning bump (Champion at 8 levels, no more levels on v3) vary--I think the younger the tama, the more points. The most points I have gotten for winning is 1800, and the least (for winning) is 600.

:D

guys, if you say there are only 8 levels, then how did i make it to level 10? well, anyway, thanks for your help, all of you. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really understand bump because I will stop the meter when it's full and still lose and I can never win more than 2 or 3 times in a row. How do you win so much?

Yes, my Tama just won bump and got 2000 points,

but I like the Get The Musical Notes game.

It r0xx0rz.

there are 9 rounds and you get 2000p but if your tama weights 90-99 the game of bump only gives you 600 when you win i suggest you should make your tama weigh about 70-75 and if you do youll win 1500 or 1800 depending the weigh :( <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back