i think there something rong with my friends tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

punkchick

Reaction score
i think there somthing rong with my friends tamagotchis because shes got a connexion and it dosen't have more games it just has jump and dance. :unsure:

i dont get it. i mean, i dont think there is sopossed to be more games on a connexion.

if it just has jump and dance it sounds like she has a tamagotchi V1, the first connec/connex. These games are perfectly normal for a V1.

Its the V2 that have four games, you start with jump (different game to the Jump on the V1) then for each stage it grows, you get a new game Bump, Heading and finally, Slot.

hope this helped

Yes, that's correct. Your friends Tamagotchi sounds like it is a V1, and those games are the only games on that version unless you connect and play with another tamagotchi.

Yep...

She must have a V1... and if she has a V2, then it must be fake..

I have a connection, so i don't no alot bout connexions but if it's a V1 then that on a connection is all it should have, except 4 the ballon poppin & eating contest when u connect. :D

Yep, 'tis true. and I agree, if it is a V2, then it is definitely a fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back