~~grr my tama wont connect !~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnyin

Reaction score
okay so i buaght another tama but i think its different becuase on the name at the top says tamagotchi connection v3 and my other one just saya tamagotchi but that one is a v3 too when i go to the v3 connect and visit they dont connect and they only did it once when they were babies. so am i doing somthing wrong? can someone help me out?? <_<

okay so i buaght another tama but i think its different becuase on the name at the top says tamagotchi connection v3 and my other one just saya tamagotchi but that one is a v3 too when i go to the v3 connect and visit they dont connect and they only did it once when they were babies. so am i doing somthing wrong? can someone help me out?? :D
Both of your Tamagotchis are real, don't worry. Bandai just changed the logo, that's all! <_<

Are you pressing the "B" button again, after the 'Stand-By' screen? :( That's the common problem most members forget to do! :lol:

//Tama-Love

Both of your Tamagotchis are real, don't worry. Bandai just changed the logo, that's all! <_<
Are you pressing the "B" button again, after the 'Stand-By' screen? :( That's the common problem most members forget to do! :D

//Tama-Love
ah yes! thank you xD forgot to press b fals alarm

<< >>

im soo breeding them! :lol:

Your welcome, lol. <_< Yes, many forget the step, I am glad everything works! :lol:

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back