Admin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
as you know, there has been a lot of bad - mouthing about Admin going on lately. i just wanted to use this thread to show our appreciation of all that Admin does. its not easy to run this site. if you would like to contribute to my tribute, please feel free.

JC

[SIZE=21pt]THANKS ADMIN![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. I think this is a wonderful thing that Admin has done for us here, given us a site to come to and chat about our favorite toys! All the hard work, dedication, everything... should not be taken for granted. Everything that is done, is done to benefit us.

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you Admin![/SIZE] :D

ADMIN IS THE KOOLEST!!!! Without Admin, we wouldnt have this site or our new Tamapalz. We wouldnt have a place to vent all of our happiness about Tamagotchis and much more. Ppl really shouldnt badmouth the Admin because he could get around the costs of running Tamatalk and yank the site off the net, then where would we be? :) I just wanted to post to let admin know that most of the people on tamatalk think very highly of the Admin and think you are the Kewlest person ever.

[SIZE=21pt]THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ADMIN![/SIZE]

I agree! Admin is such a good person and has put ALOT to the site. I hope the site continious as smothly as it has been going for the past year or so...

Thanks Admin! You should really be proud of your FANTASTIC website/forums.

B)

[SIZE=14pt]Well all I wan't to say is................... [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]THANK YOU ADMIN!!! YOUR THE BEST!![/SIZE]

i want to thank admin too... without his site i wouldn't of let the world know about my site and i wouldn't of made so many new online friends^-^

[SIZE=14pt]Thank You Admin!!!!![/SIZE]

Yeah Admin, thanks a bunch for the Tamagotchi and all of the support for my flash movies! And for this messageboard itself, too.

(still workin' on the movie x_x)

You showed me that when you make a site that its not the computer thats makes the site its the heart of the person.

Go Admin! This is the best site ever! It pratically taught me how to take care of a Tama. I do truly believe that a totally new Tama owner who did not have instructions could learn it all on here.

So go Admin! Without you, I would still be scratching my head like a caveman contemplating my Tama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back