Oh my gosh! THIS IS SOOO WIERD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy09

Reaction score
Okay so i gave my tama (looks like this :D ) a wig and it put it on. it was dancing around in it and all the sudden my tama started spinning around in circles really fast! It was going so fast that she looked like a tornado! Then there was a big poof and my tama was gone! Then, she came down from the top of the screen and she was a baby!!! And it still says she's 5 years old! What the heck?!

-ASHLEE :D

I think it might be a fake Tamagotchi-always keep the package your toy came in-or a glitch, as usual. Maybe you got a special wig, or you just used your chest, and you were mistaken about it for a wig.

nope it's for sure real. because i didnt get it from any ebay people or anything. this has happend to my cousin to because she has like 10 tamagotchi's. ya and so hers are all real.

This happend to me but with a different item,a majic chest was in the shop one day I bought it and used it ....it opend up and all of a sudden my tama turned into a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In a few minutes it turned back into the tama I had before!!!!!It had the same stats as when it was last normal!!! (I am 100% sure it is a real V3!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
try checking the back of the cover.... if they put there BANDAI,WIZ 2004... BANDAI 2004... MADE IN CHINA, it means it's real!!

it happed to my cousens tama looked like this :wub: and it turned in to an old man (hahaha) you should have seen my cousins face but then it turned back to this :huh:

hmm... Could be a glitch... I never had had any FAKE Tamagotchi's to compare it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back