Shop items, do you have any other items than these

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanneke_Camp

Reaction score
1. Action Figure

2. Ball

3. Bubbles

4. Glasses

5. Cape

6. Computer

7. Drums

8. Dumbell

9. Boots

10. Maracas

11. Music

12. Cap

13. Pencil

14. Potplant

15. Wig

16. Rolerblades

17. Shovel

18. Skateboard

19. Bow

20. Trumpet

21. Throne

22. UFO

23. Bow-tie

24. Wings

25. Sun glasses

I like the UFO best! And the drums and the trumpet. I noticed that my Memetchi plays a slightly different tune on her trumpet then my Furawatchi did, of is my sound just messed up?

I really dislike the throne!!! It costs like 5500 points and he just sits in it. I hoped he would do something nice like the UFO being so expensive, but he is just looking happy and sitting in it. Kinda dissapointing.

1. Action Figure 2. Ball

3. Bubbles

4. Glasses

5. Cape

6. Computer

7. Drums

8. Dumbell

9. Boots

10. Maracas

11. Music

12. Cap

13. Pencil

14. Potplant

15. Wig

16. Rolerblades

17. Shovel

18. Skateboard

19. Bow

20. Trumpet

21. Throne

22. UFO

23. Bow-tie

24. Wings

25. Sun glasses

I like the UFO best! And the drums and the trumpet. I noticed that my Memetchi plays a slightly different tune on her trumpet then my Furawatchi did, of is my sound just messed up?

I really dislike the throne!!! It costs like 5500 points and he just sits in it. I hoped he would do something nice like the UFO being so expensive, but he is just looking happy and sitting in it. Kinda dissapointing.
There is 1 item that you forgot which I have seen in my shop. I think it is a Teddy Bear or something similar.

I've seen that! Its a doll! Only the girl tamagotchis like it though and only the boys like the action figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back