Group hatch #3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi

Reaction score
Well, with the growth of the Tamagotchi's return, we have our own growth, of members, so we would like to welcome all the new members, and at the same time start a new Group Hatch, (Don't know what a Group Hatch is? Click here) So how about joining in on the fun and join the hatch!

So let's set a date, how about Monday the 30th, or would it be easier to do it on a weekend, so please post your suggestions, and help us out. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, we can't do it that early, we have to gain lots of people to join in, feel free to start your own seperate hatch, but you gotta at least give 24 hours notice so people can join in, i am thinking about starting a Angelgotchi hatch...

So come on, disen't anyone want to join the 'official' Group hatch number 3? on August 30th or September 1?

Come discuss what time is most convinent for you guys?

Well, I wish that it could be a tad earlier, because I might be getting mine today or tomorrow. I wouldn't want to wait that long! I'm really impatient. Actually, I wouldn't mind starting with just one person. Anyone interested in a hatch tomorrow? PM me...ok? ;)

Where can i get a angelgotchi i havent seen 1 on ebay?if I had an angelgotchi would join although i plan on getting another connection

Well,im getting another one this weekend if you can wait that long.

tell me if you can ,please ;)

Sunday (or any other day) works for me. I just got my new Connection in the mail today, so I'm ready and rarin' to go! :D

Oo.. Angelgotchi. I still need to get one of those~ :unsure:

This Sunday I should have a new Tamagotchi i hope to get it this Saturday So count me in for the Hatch What time though?

Im pretty sure this is going to be a regular Tamagotchi Hatch, Mimitchi was saying he is thinking about starting an Angelgotchi hatch

Yes, this is going to be a regular hatch, for Plus/Connection/ or ConnX, but i just got a new Angel in the mail, if anyone would be interested PM me on the subject...

As for Group Hatch number 3, since 2 is still going on, we need to push back the date a little, also we want to get lot's of members, so how about we make it one a weekday, at 7:00 pm, whatever your time is, this way members can get back from school/work, etc... So how about tuesday at 7:00pm?

Yes, this is going to be a regular hatch, for Plus/Connection/ or ConnX, but i just got a new Angel in the mail, if anyone would be interested PM me on the subject...As for Group Hatch number 3, since 2 is still going on, we need to push back the date a little, also we want to get lot's of members, so how about we make it one a weekday, at 7:00 pm, whatever your time is, this way members can get back from school/work, etc... So how about tuesday at 7:00pm?
WOAH! I thought we said Sunday? Whats this about Tuesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back