Sign in to follow this  
pikachu12

It flew with a bird!

It just started flying with a bird. It had no happy or hungry hearts. ^_^ :D

Do you mean it turned into a bird-like character? Possibly it died... :kuribotchi:

More detail, perhaps? :furawatchi: Then maybe I could help.

StarTama :ichigotchi:

was the tama A bird or did it fly off WITH a bird?

it probably died.......

wat happened afterwards?

Im sory yeur tama died

did it look like a turtle egg with the turtl flippers hanging out , just bobbing up and down? if so it is dead. hold down on button A and C. you dont have 2 download anything.

Like everyone else said, it died.It`s in tamaworld/tamaheaven now.

From the information you have provided us with, your tamagotchi has most likely died. Hold down buttons A and C and you will have a new egg.

Regards,

GotchiGirl96

If you're able to check you Tama's hungry and happy hearts, though, it's probably not dead. Unless it "flew" after you checked and saw that they were all empty. If you have the date on your Tamagotchi set around Thanksgiving, your Tama might do an animation where it's being chased by a turkey. If it's still alive, this was probably it. Just make sure that you don't let your Tama's hearts drop all the way down again.

Yes, like many members said, it probarly passed away, because I'm not too familar with the 'Bird' animation, and the only time I've heard of a bird is when the tama has passed away. Sorry. :furawatchi: You can say your goodbyes to it at the Tamagotchi Memorial.

~Rey Mysterio~

Edited by Rey Mysterio