Calling all Gold Tamagotchis!! (2 Generation, or c

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G+J

Reaction score
Hi I'm searching for Golden tamagotchis I know where some are sold, but I can't afford one and I want to see what I can do. Please wait until I confirmed that (I recommend tracking this topic). B)

Golden Tamagotchis?? Never heard of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're unusal because they were only sold at Toys R' Us (I was calculating a link, but the server was blocked).

With most gold Tamagotchi/VPs, the gold paint job always falls off. The gold paint is not very good and it will most probily wither away. But, if you do not plan on useing it and having it as a collectors edition then GO FOR IT! :(

But, if you keep you tamagotchis in good contition.. then their is not much to worry about :D

With most gold Tamagotchi/VPs, the gold paint job always falls off. The gold paint is not very good and it will most probily wither away. But, if you do not plan on useing it and having it as a collectors edition then GO FOR IT! :ph34r: But, if you keep you tamagotchis in good contition.. then their is not much to worry about :D
Of course! :ph34r:

Of course! :D
Okay Guys I need help now, I may have found one on ebay, but lets here where you have spotted them.

Yeah, the paint on the gold ones was very bad. The one I played with looks awful! Had I known, I would not have played with it but it was one of my first tams. I still remember the characters I got on it. I'm pretty sure that was the first one I got the alien on. :D

If you do manage to find one, I recommend never playing with it.

i think my friend has one...i haven't seen her in a long time...but i do think she had one and bought it in toys r us or on ebay...

The gold paint job is really bad I was little when I had one so I wasnt taking that good care of it and the gold paint job faded away. I like the characters on it though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back