Sign in to follow this  
missy_moo

My tama's won't connect and play

My 2 tama's (version 2 ) were playing together last night.... now today they won't connect and play... is this normal????

i duno sound pretty weired maby they werent closer enough or somthing but a dout it maby its a glitch i dont really no

<_< :lol:

maybe if you were standing in sunlight it would of effected it, standing in sunlight can effect it!

Maybe they aren't compatible. That does happen, connect one day but not the other

same with mine :D it wont connect it was working in the morning , ohhhhhhhhhh it annoys me ive read the manual 3 times :P it doesnt tell you anything about if the ir isnt working

[quote name='missy_moo' date='May 10 2005, 09:54 PM'] My 2 tama's (version 2 ) were playing together last night.... now today they won't connect and play... is this normal???? [/quote]
Do you hit b twice after your on the cnnection icon?

This is a simple awnser. when i was connecting with my friend, we were in the sunlight and are connection failed. we tried it in the shade. it worked then.

[quote] same with mine :D it wont connect in the morning[/quote]well ultramacy, maybe you shold close the blinds in your bedroom if you wanna connect in the morning at your bedroom

stuff like this has happened 2 me b4 my friends and mine connect fine one day then the other it just says fail fail fail fail this has also happened to other people i know dont worry it is normal!!!

memetchi101 :D

Is your tama a v2 or a v1? how old is he/she? :D ;)

Uhh, she posted this on May 10th, she probably figured it out by now... o__o

[quote name='Crush!' date='May 27 2005, 01:55 PM'] Is your tama a v2 or a v1? how old is he/she? :huh: :huh: [/quote]
Agree we should know that by now, but since the Tama + allow baby's to connect, I believe this feature is included on V2.