My tama's won't connect and play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missy_moo

Reaction score
My 2 tama's (version 2 ) were playing together last night.... now today they won't connect and play... is this normal????

i duno sound pretty weired maby they werent closer enough or somthing but a dout it maby its a glitch i dont really no

<_< :lol:

maybe if you were standing in sunlight it would of effected it, standing in sunlight can effect it!

Last edited by a moderator:
same with mine :D it wont connect it was working in the morning , ohhhhhhhhhh it annoys me ive read the manual 3 times :p it doesnt tell you anything about if the ir isnt working

Try giving it time out or praise,and if that won't work i dunno what will!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol:

My 2 tama's (version 2 ) were playing together last night.... now today they won't connect and play... is this normal????
Do you hit b twice after your on the cnnection icon?

This is a simple awnser. when i was connecting with my friend, we were in the sunlight and are connection failed. we tried it in the shade. it worked then.

same with mine :D it wont connect in the morning
well ultramacy, maybe you shold close the blinds in your bedroom if you wanna connect in the morning at your bedroom

Is your tama a v2 or a v1? how old is he/she? :huh: :huh:
Agree we should know that by now, but since the Tama + allow baby's to connect, I believe this feature is included on V2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back