What the.....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwizzit

Reaction score
Okay I have two tama's the new ones and such...Well something weird happened to them both today.

The first one started a long and high pitched beep so i reset it to stop it and when she came back she was 41 yr old, and 40th Gen, she was also completly inlove with my other gotchi, and he was with her but I already mated him earlier today when the match maker came by and he had a baby. So how did that happen? What happened?

Now with the boy, He had a kid and everything, and he was full health and happiness, I set him down not even five min later my roomate came by and picked him up and he was dead...what happened? ;) :D

I dont know. It was probably a glitch. what did you do befor that happend:huh:

Yes, its a glitch, things happen, say a few Qs:

-Is it still your old tama?

- What happend when yu fed him the apple?

-Did anything else go down or up?

-What genertaiobn are you in noramlly?

You can try restartnig it agaon, but if i were you, keep it that way, very rare that youd get up to Gen 40 :lol: And to be inlove, well you get a free ticket!(For love potion with out use :) ) really, cool but it is you choice thoguh

-KG-

Uh... please use periods and commas so I can understand what you're saying. :lol:

after a download the last action is undone, so the tama probably didnt know anymore he was mated soon

Please Please Please can someone tell me to het the v3 toddler the mohitamatch its got a spike going through its hair pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reply.Thanks :eek: :huh: :eek: can anyone thts online pleaseeeeeeeeee reply i myt be going now so even when am offline reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back