Highest Generation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy09

Reaction score
My highest generation is G2! I know it's stupid but my tama always gets boring to me and i reset it!

Now, i keep my tama. Im on G2 right now and i will not reset! What is the highest Generation you've gotten to?

I keep rotating which V3's I'm currently raising,so I haven't gotten very many generations on any one Tama. I have almost all the colors of V3 now, including the brand new ones, and I've opened well over half of them. :angry: I'm trying to keep more boxed now, but temptation usually overrides better judgement. :(

I've only got to G9, it died then.

Well O.K I resteted it because it was :

Hanatchi, next gen, robotchi, hanatchi, robotchi, hanatchi, robotchi. . .

AND I GOT TIRED!

So I just reseted it and that tama now is lost. :huh:

i got up to 16g and am still there!!! i've had it going since may 2005, i pause a lot though!

I have three tamas and my first one I bought 15th of January 2006, it's still going strong and has never died (neither has my other two). Anyway, I'm on generation 34 with that one but she has a child so tomorrow it will be generation 35! My other two are on 26 and 14(27 and 15 tomorrow.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back