How to get a Mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy09

Reaction score
First, you need to get a tamatchi. then as it grows DO NOT let it drop hearts! keep it healthy and happy all the time. :) :(

-ASHLEE :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have any other tips on getting a mametchi, post them here

No, that is FALSE! I got Mametchi twice and their growths are:

Gen 11: Tails the Mametchi!

Teletchi - Kuchitamatchi - Young Mametchi - Mametchi

Gen 13 - Roget the Mametchi!

Shiroteletchi - Kuchitamatchi - Young Mametchi - Mametchi

So for me I get Kuchitamatchi (By leaving it with four poops then flush as a baby) then take average care to get Young Mametchi, let hearts drop once, take almost worst care but play Bump and feed it Sandwich a lot, then watch it grow into Mametchi.

First, you need to get a tamatchi. then as it grows DO NOT let it drop hearts! keep it healthy and happy all the time. :) :(
I got a Mametchi on V2, and what is a Tamatchi? Please tell me!

You are wrong! The hearts will always drop for tamagotchis no matter what. Without hearts dropping there would be no way for tamagotchis to die and having a virtual pet that can't die really sucks. And you don't have to get a Tamatchi, just because you got one and it turned into a Mametchi doesn't mean it's true. :(

*~Tamagotchi~*

no i got that info on a website.... :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I got a Nikatchi, which comes from sort of bad care, and it turned into a Mametchi. The lowest it was ever at was 3 hungary and 1 happy.

no i got that info on a website.... :huh:
Yeah well the website was wrong. To get Mametchi never let the hearts drop below 2 empty and fill up the training bar to max full. Check on it every 30 minutes to make sure no hearts have dropped. As soon as you see a heart or 2 drop, fill them up as soon as you can!

*~Tamagotchi~*

P.S That's how I got a Mametchi, and it works becuase I did it again and got a Mimitchi.

you can't make sure the hearts never go down they have to go down by one and then you feed it.

Really there is no SPECIAL way to get different characters. Just try your best to take good care of them and be happy with your own character.

^_^ :lol: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :unsure: :lol: :mimitchi: :ph34r: :blink: :( :nyatchi: :nazotchi: There are sooooo many characters, and theyre all fantastic. Give the others a chance. They might surprise you! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back