Santa, Turkey, Pumpkin...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy09

Reaction score
Has anyone had santa come on christmas...or a turkey on thanksgiving? or anything on halloween?

Nope nada. WILL santa come on christmas? OOOH! How about thanksgiving? anyone? I wana knooowwww :huh: :huh:

if u put da time to 11:59 on da date 12/24 santa will come!!!!!!!! :huh:

I think Thanksgiving is in November, just change the time to 1:59pm and wait 1 minute- a Turkey should come and chase your tama!!! :wacko:

As for halloween, you can get a Dancing Pupmkin! Just change the time to 1:59pm and wait 1 minute- a pumpkin should come up on the screen and dance with your tama!!! :)

As Cookidough1 said, Santa comes on Christmas Eve, but on my Tama, he comes at 10:29pm. Santa will come up and give you a present, but unfornutaly, you do not get to keep it, it's only a funny way that tamagotchis celebrate Christmas! :furawatchi:

~Rey Mysterio~ :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, people say fake codes and real codes, so why don't you Google that and try those codes out? if they work, post them in Tamagotchi Codes and what tama they are used on. That would be useful to you and many others. :huh:

when i set the time to 10:29, santa didnt come! If you know what happened please reply!

change the date to 12/24 . change the time to 10:29 or 11:59. it should work.

Has anyone had santa come on christmas...or a turkey on thanksgiving? or anything on halloween?
A lot of times there is a talking Christmas tree that comes, and Santa. Just Google about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back