Sign in to follow this  
Ratstar

Chibi Tamagotchi Secret Character!

I already posted this in vpetsml, but i figured tamatalk folks would want to know too. I had my wisdom teeth extracted yesterday, so I paused all my tamagotchis, but accidently forgot to pause the chibi. Today I discovered it with a great many poops and it was no longer my mametchi, but a secret character. He is now no other than UNCHI-KUN, the Lucky Poo! Unlike the lucky poo from the angelgotchi, this lucky poo is a playable character only slightly needier than mametchi. I took a pic, and here it is: Unchi-Kun!

You may need to log into yahoogroups to see that so I will try and upload the pic onto tamatalk.

Come on, no one cares about this? I'm the first person in America to have discovered this!

cool! so to get the Unchi-kun, you need to fill it's screen with poos? :lol:

Oooh, how abouts did you achieve this character??? did you just let it get alot of poop on the screen? :lol:

that sounds cool but a bit more info please do you only need to get lots of poops on the screen

what type is yours v1 v2 american???

As the topic says, we are talking about the Japanese CHIBI or MINI tamagotchi.

I'll try for the character but I have the MaskChi character. Hopefully it will work.

Thanks for sharing RatStar. :lol:

cool! so to get the Unchi-kun, you need to fill it's screen with poos? :lol:

You just neglect it for a day or 2, but we don't know if it works for any character on the chibi or not. This is for the mini tama, not for connections.