GUESS WHAT?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mildowchan

Reaction score
I FINALLY GOT MY FURAWATCHI/LEAFTCHI/VIOLETCHI (w/e it is) this morning when she woke up she transformed! I'm sooo happy. Even though there's sayings that theres no speffic way,I'll just tell you how /I/ got it and how maybe that may help or give you a hint of the kind of care it needs,

Stages: (odd generation)

teletchi (girl) - baby

mizutamatchi - toddler

young mametchi - teen

Throughout all her stages,I kept her low weight and played games to make her happy and fit. When she asked for my attention, (this matters to ALL tamas) ALWAYS check games first to see if she wants to play,so unless she is hungry,go right to 'time out' and if it's doen right,instead of having her be mad,she cries. That levels up training bars,and so will praising when she turns her back on me. If food helps,I gave her sushi/ and cones,or sometimes pudding/apple.

:(

name: Mimi

training: full

weight: 31lbs

hope this helps

awesome!I hope one of my tamas turns into a robotchi.I just think there so cute!

There both teens.One is a nickatchi,and one is a Hinotamatchi.They should be turning soon. :(

I FINALLY GOT MY FURAWATCHI/LEAFTCHI/VIOLETCHI (w/e it is) this morning when she woke up she transformed! I'm sooo happy. Even though there's sayings that theres no speffic way,I'll just tell you how /I/ got it and how maybe that may help or give you a hint of the kind of care it needs,
Stages: (odd generation)

teletchi (girl) - baby

mizutamatchi - toddler

young mametchi - teen

Throughout all her stages,I  kept her low weight and played games to make her happy and fit. When she asked for my attention, (this matters to ALL tamas) ALWAYS check games first to see if she wants to play,so unless she is hungry,go right to 'time out' and if it's doen right,instead of having her be mad,she cries. That levels up training bars,and so will praising when she turns her back on me. If food helps,I gave her sushi/ and cones,or sometimes pudding/apple.

:(

name: Mimi

training: full

weight: 31lbs

hope this helps
I got two :eek: , I had one, and have one now-one on V2, and one on v3. Maybe a guide should move this to Help for New Tama Owners. Who agees?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got two :( , I had one, and have one now-one on V2, and one on v3. Maybe a guide should move this to Help for New Tama Owners. Who agees?
I do!Its more like helping someone.

I want a :eek: .

period.lol :wub:

Congratz! And yes, there is a specific way, whoever says that doesn't know what they're talking about.

To get certain characters, it depends on care.

1. Perfect care gets you cute and healthy characters.

2. Average care gets you healthy characters, they can be cute or ugly.

3. Bad care gets you an ugly unhealthy character.

It all depends on which type of care you use.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back