ok the macth maker came...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second night of the baby"s birth the parent will leave at 12:00 am

~Kt101448~ -_-

24h after receiving the baby u can set the clock 2 23.59 and the parent will leave

24h after receiving the baby u can set the clock 2 23.59 and the parent will leave
No its two days. Sorry bud Ive done it a bunch of times

erm... ive done that several times, too, and im quite sure what im sayin^^

Not to start arguin but for V3 its 2 days I am absolutly poisitivly sure of it. If it is not a V3 I apologize.

~Kt101448~

It's possible that you are both right, I think that it might depend on how early/late the matchmaker came in the day.

k, lets explain:

f.e. today 15.00 mm comes and gives me a baby

tomorrow 15.00 the parent is still there, off course

and now if u wait, the parent will leave at midnight and next day u raise the baby,

but:

if the 24h are passed, so thats tomorrow 15.00 again, u can forward the clock to 23.59 and the parent will leave, 24h after rceiving the baby

got me ?

k, lets explain:f.e. today 15.00 mm comes and gives me a baby

tomorrow 15.00 the parent is still there, off course

and now if u wait, the parent will leave at midnight and next day u raise the baby,

but:

if the 24h are passed, so thats tomorrow 15.00 again, u can forward the clock to 23.59 and the parent will leave, 24h after rceiving the baby

got me ?
Can you explain in normal people's time

~Kt101448~ :(

do u mean 3.00 pm and 11.59 pm ?

(im a normal people ! :( )

do u mean 3.00 pm and 11.59 pm ?
(im a normal people ! :D )
Yes I correc my self. The second night the baby goes to sleep. Like the seond time he is in his/her bed with there parent,Thats the night the parent leaves

2 days or 24 hrs. I'm not that sure. I'm more sure 2 days though. Glad I could help ;)

I luv Maskutchi :angry:

Okay, again then.

When the baby is born, the parent will stay the day, the night, the following day and will leave at midnight of the following night, which means, to make it short, the parent will leave at midnight of the second night after the birth of the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back