OMG LIKE OH NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jewelsoffire

Reaction score
THIS WEIRD THING HAPPENED!!!!!! MY TAMAGOTCHI ATE FRENCH FRIES, THEN IT LOOKED DIZZY, AND THEN IT OPENED IT'S MOUTH AT ME THEN LEFT!!!!MIGOSH, WHAT DO I DO?

Your Tamagotchi character must hate French Fries. Every character loves a particular kind of food, and hates another type of food. Which character is it? Just don't feed him French Fries again and you will be fine. :mimitchi:

Just like everyone else said, your tama hates french fries.Don`t feed it that again.It`s hearts will go down, and it`ll effect your tama.

Don't worry. It's probably fine. You just gotta stay calm and don't freak out. Try downloading it. Just whatever you do, don't press every button trying to get it back. It usually never works. I bet your tamagotchi will be fine. If you find that you can't get it back, you're just going to have to start over. But that's ok. It just gives you something to work for. Good luck! -_-

Also, like what other people said, your tama probably just hates french fries and -don't laugh- was offended that you gave it such a gross food(I personally like french fries). Try downlaoding it, see what happenes. Bad things like this have happened to my tama too. So don't worry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back