Oh, how cute! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom of the Shrub

Reaction score
First of all, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I figured this was the right one so...

After connecting my Raoul and Christine in hopes that they would mate, which they didn't...But that's not the point! The point is the present Raoul gave Christine! :p It was so cute, he gave her a cape! It's funny, she looks more like the Phantom of the Opera than The Phantom himself! ;)

Forgive me for the Phantom reference. :p She looks so cute though in her cape. I took a picture, but it's pretty bad looking: Christine

Just thought it was too adorable. ^_^

HEY thats pretty funny lol I like the phantom dis! Well its always cool to hear some updates on how people's Tamagotchis are coming out ;)

Yes, eahc adult charecter has 2 special gifts, but i think maskutchis don't get a cape thats Gozarutchi, take a closer look at cristine, i think maskutchi get wings...

Yes, Maskutchi does get a cape. So does Gozarutchi (although it has a rather... weird effect on them!) I've had it a few times. They kinda look like some sort of Superhero with them on! lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
mine cant get gifts or give em till i find someone with a tamagotchi ;) dats pretty sweet though!! lol

-------------------

*+*My TaMaGoTcHi*+*

-------------------

*Name- Oreo

*Weight- 21g

*Training- |||||||(70%)

*Type- Maskutchi

*Age- 8 yrs

*Generation- 1

*Colour- Black with white buttons

*Gender- Male

----------------------

im wondering about the items. when they wear liek a cape or a bow or somwthing, does it actually show on them? and how long does it stay on. is it re-usable? and if u get your pet to play with ball or sumthin does it raise hearts? this whole item thing is sooo exciting!!! ive tried conneccting with my sisters tama (both ours are Marutchi) but they only playd games and didnt give itmes. they hav 2 smileys. i bet they have to be adults to get presents? ;)

they are reusable, each tama pet has its own gifts it gets, about 2..... when you make the pet play with the gifts they wear em, they play until they get bored.

Oh cool! They can have items? And keep em? How old do they have to be do exchange items? And how many items can they get or give? Any certain amount? Oh, yeah. And I know this has nothing to do with the suject, but when your tama has a baby, how do you take care of both? Or does one leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back