Oh. My. Gosh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laura_168

Reaction score
Tamas can turn DIE?!?!?! :hitodetchi:

OMG. Okay. I got home from school one day and I checked on my tama. And this angel appeared and flew away.

Then I started my whole life all over again. All my items and stuff were GONE!!! ;) ;)

What happened? Did my tama die from old age? :) ;) :)

If you left it at home unpaused and you checked on it after school and you saw that it was an angel it died from bad care because you didn't tend to it while you were at school. Yes when you reset you have to start over again and your generations and items and points are gone. But at least now you know to pause it while you're at school. Hope I helped!

GotchiGirl96

:p :puroperatchi: :blink: :D :D ;)

Wow... u r unlucky. I left my tamas unpaused at home twice. They didnt die. (of course Im in middle school, which starts ealier than elementary school.)

When you probabaly left it unattened, it probabaly didn't get enough care. I did that once. I learned my lesson after that :blink:

If you left it at home unpaused and you checked on it after school and you saw that it was an angel it died from bad care because you didn't tend to it while you were at school. Yes when you reset you have to start over again and your generations and items and points are gone. But at least now you know to pause it while you're at school. Hope I helped!
GotchiGirl96

:blink: :lol: -_- :wacko: :ph34r: :unsure:
I agree with GotchiGirl96. Your Tama Died from bad care. Make sure to keep it paused when you are at school

and left your tama at home.

Your Tamagotchi probably died from bad care. It could have died from old age too. My computer Mimitchi died from old age.

An angel like character on version 3 is Pipotchi. Possibly a better angel to get -_- Lol.

I agree with GotchiGirl96. Your Tama Died from bad care. Make sure to keep it paused when you are at school and left your tama at home.
why pausing ? it stops it growing, let it sleep instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back