Sign in to follow this  
ShAwDy_1

Leaving Seremony

well today 2 of my tamagotchis were almost ready to leave so i set the time to 11:59pm then one minute later it was time for the tama to go...now i've seen posts that says the leaving seremony is so cool so i left the light on to c wut wud happen n all it is is the tama stays there 4 a minute or 2 just watching over its tama n then it floats n goes...wuts so great about that??? <_<

anyway the real reason i wanted the adults to go is because it wud b a baby in t he morning n i have school so that would be quite hard...so that's probably a little tip u can use....so tomorrow i also have jym now that wud have been worse cuz i wud have to pause my tama n i dont do that *shakes head*nope

oh yea n in the end i put the time back to normal n nursed both babies till they turned into kinakamotchis :D

It's kinda neat, to see the parent watch their baby sleep, and wish it farewell. I've seen it with Mametchi and Mimitchi. So cute.

wuts so neat about it???i find its the most boring thing my tama has ever done other than jus bounce on the screen

isn't it sweet that the mommy/daddy tama takes one last look at its baby? aww... anyways, yes i have seen this happen!

may i ask, for those who know, what time the Mametchi wakes up in the morning? i want to be up for it to have this Ceremony.... it sounds interesting now. :angry:

i first done it with a memetchi and it looks soooooo sad poor little garu :mellow: ^_^ :( :( :( :(

After the first 24 hours, set the time to 11:59, and watch. BTW, Mametchi gets up at 8 o' clock.