Leaving Seremony

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShAwDy_1

Reaction score
well today 2 of my tamagotchis were almost ready to leave so i set the time to 11:59pm then one minute later it was time for the tama to go...now i've seen posts that says the leaving seremony is so cool so i left the light on to c wut wud happen n all it is is the tama stays there 4 a minute or 2 just watching over its tama n then it floats n goes...wuts so great about that??? <_<

anyway the real reason i wanted the adults to go is because it wud b a baby in t he morning n i have school so that would be quite hard...so that's probably a little tip u can use....so tomorrow i also have jym now that wud have been worse cuz i wud have to pause my tama n i dont do that *shakes head*nope

oh yea n in the end i put the time back to normal n nursed both babies till they turned into kinakamotchis :D

wuts so neat about it???i find its the most boring thing my tama has ever done other than jus bounce on the screen

may i ask, for those who know, what time the Mametchi wakes up in the morning? i want to be up for it to have this Ceremony.... it sounds interesting now. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back