Sign in to follow this  
AmyHihata

Wat does this mean???

Wat does it mean when a Tama is sitting in like a bath tub with steam coming out. Because my tamagotchi died when it was in that thing???
Plz help, anybody :o :o :lol: :o

OK, slow DOWN!

1. Did your tama die?
If so, I don't know why.
If not, read on.

2. If it didn't die, then what it was doing was getting a bath!

[quote name='AmyHihata' date='May 13 2005, 04:52 AM'] Wat does it mean when a Tama is sitting in like a bath tub with steam coming out. Because my tamagotchi died when it was in that thing???
Plz help, anybody :D :( :ph34r: :D [/quote]
It means hes cooking, just joking. Hes taking a bath so I don't think its the bath that made your tama pass on. Every tama baths at one point or another. Sorry to here about your tama though. They do look like their cooking or something don't they though?

Yeah, I spazzed out the first time I saw that. I, like, ran all over the house screaming.

[color=green]:ph34r: Hello and welcome to tamatalk.com! You will get very obsessed with this site once you join it! If you need help and your new to the Tamagotchi world go to my website (on my signature below) and then you will know a lot for a beginner. Tamatalk is a great site for Tamagotchi fans. You will have lots of fun here! If you need help go to “help for new Tamagotchi owners” and then make your topic, and you’ll get it answered! You will know so on like an expert about tamagotchis! So thanks for joining the community! Hope you make new friends! :ph34r:

:D ~Oniontchi~ :ph34r:[/color]

It might of been Hungry, unhappy or mabye even sick

i'm going to move this topic to "what happened to my tamagotchi"

*topic moved on behalf of the TamaTalk Guides Team*

That is REALLY weird. Your Tama was probably hungry and as soon as it got out of the Tub, it like died or something.

[COLOR=purple] wow! and all this time i thought it was in the military when that happenes. gess i was wrong. hey, i would definetly take a bath instead of going to fight in the national guard, wouldnt you? :huh: now i wonder why mine always poops in the bath tub....? :D

<snickers> poops in the bathtub....

My cousin said her Tama took a bath with a rubber duckie.Mine never did that.Is that true?

[quote name='Tamagotchi93' date='May 17 2005, 10:04 PM'] My cousin said her Tama took a bath with a rubber duckie.Mine never did that.Is that true? [/quote]
It was probably a Marutchi/Kinakomotchi pooping and she sent it to the toilet. They poo with rubber duck potties LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The first time I saw my Tama in the bath I sent it to the toilet thinking it was pooing!!! ;)

[quote name='spiffy' date='May 21 2005, 07:07 AM'] It was probably a Marutchi/Kinakomotchi pooping and she sent it to the toilet. They poo with rubber duck potties LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The first time I saw my Tama in the bath I sent it to the toilet thinking it was pooing!!! :o [/quote]
Oh okay. That was funny what you did! :D LOL