Wat does this mean???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyHihata

Reaction score
Wat does it mean when a Tama is sitting in like a bath tub with steam coming out. Because my tamagotchi died when it was in that thing???

Plz help, anybody :eek: :eek: :lol: :eek:

Wat does it mean when a Tama is sitting in like a bath tub with steam coming out. Because my tamagotchi died when it was in that thing???Plz help, anybody :D :( :ph34r: :D
It means hes cooking, just joking. Hes taking a bath so I don't think its the bath that made your tama pass on. Every tama baths at one point or another. Sorry to here about your tama though. They do look like their cooking or something don't they though?

Yeah, I spazzed out the first time I saw that. I, like, ran all over the house screaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] :ph34r: Hello and welcome to tamatalk.com! You will get very obsessed with this site once you join it! If you need help and your new to the Tamagotchi world go to my website (on my signature below) and then you will know a lot for a beginner. Tamatalk is a great site for Tamagotchi fans. You will have lots of fun here! If you need help go to “help for new Tamagotchi owners” and then make your topic, and you’ll get it answered! You will know so on like an expert about tamagotchis! So thanks for joining the community! Hope you make new friends! :ph34r: [/SIZE]

:D ~Oniontchi~ :ph34r:

i'm going to move this topic to "what happened to my tamagotchi"

*topic moved on behalf of the TamaTalk Guides Team*

wow! and all this time i thought it was in the military when that happenes. gess i was wrong. hey, i would definetly take a bath instead of going to fight in the national guard, wouldnt you? :huh: now i wonder why mine always poops in the bath tub....? :D

My cousin said her Tama took a bath with a rubber duckie.Mine never did that.Is that true?

My cousin said her Tama took a bath with a rubber duckie.Mine never did that.Is that true?
It was probably a Marutchi/Kinakomotchi pooping and she sent it to the toilet. They poo with rubber duck potties LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The first time I saw my Tama in the bath I sent it to the toilet thinking it was pooing!!! ;)

It was probably a Marutchi/Kinakomotchi pooping and she sent it to the toilet. They poo with rubber duck potties LOLOLOLOLOLOL
The first time I saw my Tama in the bath I sent it to the toilet thinking it was pooing!!! :eek:
Oh okay. That was funny what you did! :D LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back