Sign in to follow this  
penguinscntrlme

I can't put anything on my Tomagotchi!

Hello, I am new here :) , nice to meet you all. I got my Tomagotchi VR3 yesterday, and I am having the time of my life.

I also have a tiny problem. I bought my Tomagotchi a wig and darts. I went into the Items section and tried to select the wig that I bought to put it on her but it didn't work. I also have darts and I tried to select those, and that didn't work either. Now I have a boox box and a CD but I haven't tried those.

Is there a certian thing that I am supposed to do, or does she have to be a certian age? She is still a baby, and she has no hair yet. Please help me.

Dont worry, you'll be able to use those items when your Tamagotchi becomes an Adult. :)

Pm me if you have any more questions. ;)

Hello, I am new here ;) , nice to meet you all. I got my Tomagotchi VR3 yesterday, and I am having the time of my life.

I also have a tiny problem. I bought my Tomagotchi a wig and darts. I went into the Items section and tried to select the wig that I bought to put it on her but it didn't work. I also have darts and I tried to select those, and that didn't work either. Now I have a boox box and a CD but I haven't tried those.

Is there a certian thing that I am supposed to do, or does she have to be a certian age? She is still a baby, and she has no hair yet. Please help me.

Your Tamagotchi has to be an Adult to use most of it's clothing/items. Somethings like : fishing-pole, plant, chest, showel, ball, CD are useable even if your Tamagotchi is at a smaller stage. :)

//Tama-Love

Sometimes it matters how old your tama is, wait until it's a kid and see what happens... if it doesnt work, wait until you are an adult.Just givin'n you a tip! :)

hi. just to let you know, i am bloomgirl. if u have a boombox, and a cd, and if you use the cd too much, the boombox will explode!!!!!!! also if your sound is off, the ur tama wont dance to the music. if you have a mirror and a set of make up, you can't use the makeup unless you are an adult, and have the mirror. tamatown gives you pass words for things. pm me for more tipps. :huh: :hitodetchi: