Sign in to follow this  
Zerogamer

omg

well my tama was just listening to music and then another tama just came and it knocked my tama down! and now its dead!!!!! :D Edited by Zerogamer

[quote name='Zerogamer' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:11 AM'] well my tama was just listening to music and then another tama just came and it knocked my tama down! and now its dead!!!!! :) [/quote]
ahhh!!!!!Oh....gosh.... :D

Um,can you reset it then download?Cuz thats all i think you can do. :gozarutchi:

That..must be a glitch. Or it may be a fake tamagotchi. You might have gotten it on eBAY. Remember, it is fake if
-It doesn't have the [color=red][b]BanDai[/color][/b] logo
- If it is after V3 (there is a V4 in Spain or Europe which [b]spiffy[/b] has)

BanDai would never make a scene like that..so it must be from eBAY or amazon. It really depends on where you got it, Zerogamer.

//TamaPATCHI

that happend to me but i was connecting with my friend and his tama pushed momo (my tama) down but it didn't kill him! he didn't like my tama but he isn't a murderur! my friends tama is an oniontchi ( i can see why B) ). well thats my story! Edited by stuey

(Sorry I had to edit this, I was wrong.) Edited by Mimitchiz

It's either fake or a glitch. If it is not a fake than you might want to contact BanDai about this problem.

Hmm i think its a fake. Bandai would not put this innapropiate animation on for children to see.

//-lWeRide

yah i think my tama is a fake because my friend has a tamagotchi and i looked at it it looked so different to mines

yeah thats weird. our neibor has a tama too. Its the clear pink kind. Its a tama V3 but you know the logo on the top of the screen that says,
"Tamagotchi
Connection"?
it doesn't have the "connection" part of it. Strange huh. But it wasn't from a site it was from K-mart. And it still connects too. Even though it doesn't say connection.
We have a clear pink tama too, but it DOES say connection. It might be a fake, but would K-mart have fakes? i don't think so.

hi well i got my tamagotchi from e-bay and its not fake at all. or you can get a tama at toys r us or k-mart or acctualy ANYWHERE!!! :ph34r:

Well all i can say it died.

OMG what did the tama look like?