omg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerogamer

Reaction score
well my tama was just listening to music and then another tama just came and it knocked my tama down! and now its dead!!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well my tama was just listening to music and then another tama just came and it knocked my tama down! and now its dead!!!!! :)
ahhh!!!!!Oh....gosh.... :D

Um,can you reset it then download?Cuz thats all i think you can do. :gozarutchi:

That..must be a glitch. Or it may be a fake tamagotchi. You might have gotten it on eBAY. Remember, it is fake if

-It doesn't have the BanDai logo

- If it is after V3 (there is a V4 in Spain or Europe which spiffy has)

BanDai would never make a scene like that..so it must be from eBAY or amazon. It really depends on where you got it, Zerogamer.

//TamaPATCHI

Yes, your tamagotchi must be fake Bandai doesn't do inappropriate stuff like that.

that happend to me but i was connecting with my friend and his tama pushed momo (my tama) down but it didn't kill him! he didn't like my tama but he isn't a murderur! my friends tama is an oniontchi ( i can see why B) ). well thats my story!

(Sorry I had to edit this, I was wrong.)

Hmm i think its a fake. Bandai would not put this innapropiate animation on for children to see.

//-lWeRide

yah i think my tama is a fake because my friend has a tamagotchi and i looked at it it looked so different to mines

yeah thats weird. our neibor has a tama too. Its the clear pink kind. Its a tama V3 but you know the logo on the top of the screen that says,

"Tamagotchi

Connection"?

it doesn't have the "connection" part of it. Strange huh. But it wasn't from a site it was from K-mart. And it still connects too. Even though it doesn't say connection.

We have a clear pink tama too, but it DOES say connection. It might be a fake, but would K-mart have fakes? i don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back