IM HOPELESS! I NEED HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!! I need help! i need codes and i don't know what my tamagotchi is! it looks like a frankenstien monster! it has stitches in his head and this as ears! they look like screws! how do i get my tama married? i got it with another tama, they are the same age! i gave them honey and they made out! but they never got married! im confused! Do they have to be a specific age? the boy (Squrt) evolved into a bill at age 4 and the girl (Mely) evolved into a monster at age 3! :furawatchi: :D im so confused!!! :( i need help! :( :( waaaaaa!!!!! help!!!! what is ur favorite tamagotchi??????? please post it if you help me. im trying to figure out the most favorite tamagotchi.....

P.S. Hanachi 4 ever!

the frankenstein monster is called Decotchi. And, just keep connecting the two. Eventually they will get married. You get them married by just connecting them many times or the matchmaker. This may be a glitch. Probably not. Just keep connecting them! Or...Yeah.

^_^ ^_^ :( >_< It didn't work!!!!!!!!!!! you lied to me!!!! :( :( :(

P.S. Hanachi 4 ever!!! :nyatchi:
its not a lie. u need to keep connecting

the time that they mate is 24 hours or more after the love potion is used.

so, to make them mate u need to keep connecting

simple :kusatchi:

*gag* i can't stand watchin em kiss! *gag* thay kiss at the beach, window sill, garden, and a table! They kiss while playing games 2! *gag* thay keep giving each other hearts! its weird!!!!!!!!

*gag* i can't stand watchin em kiss! *gag* thay kiss at the beach, window sill, garden, and a table! They kiss while playing games 2! *gag* thay keep giving each other hearts! its weird!!!!!!!!
well, all will be worthwhile

i dont have to deal with it because mine are v2s ^_^ lol

its not really that weird once u get used to it ^^

How do you enter the codes HELP!!!!!!!
!. Please make anothern topic for tjis.

2. Go to the shop press a three times fast then enter you co. Press the buttons in substatutye for the leters.

For passwords you...

Giot to the ball and bat icon. Go to the password part hit B you will get a screen. A is to browse through numbers And B is to select. When you finish typing in the code hot B to recive your present. If you made a mistake while typing in your code hit C to go back and correct it

~Kt101448~ ^_^

ok............ my tamagotchi's are still not married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID THE PEOPLE LYE TO ME!!!! WHY!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :p :angry: :angry: :( :(

..... i was right i AM hopeless.... -_- im outta here... :( ;) :mimitchi: :huh: :huh: ;) :huh: :nyatchi: :D :huh: :huh:

P.S. dont you think they need to add a Hanachi to the smiles?

Maybe your tamas aren't the right age to get married. They have to be at least 5, both of them. Try visit, that usually works the best.

What you need to do is - buy the Love Poition again , drink it , make sure the other tamagotchi goes to your house , then they get married !

- SSharada1325

I don't think those people lied to you.

You might have to buy the love potion again though.

Maybe they just have not been connecting enough.

I hope this helps. :angry:

P.S. I've had a Hanatchi once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back