a little help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are quite a few posts about debugging already

i suggest u check out some tama help sites for the full information

debugging is a process in which u preform surgury (well, u noe what i mean) on the tama and u can pick any characters for the first generation and there is also hypermode

ups of debugging: hypermode, get to 20 generations in 4 days type of a thing. and the first generation, secret tams, all kinds of stuff

downs of debugging: you can permantly damage ur tam in the process, not somthing i would recomend if u only have 1 or 2 and dont want to lose them (i have debugged 2 of my 7 tamas) also some ppl think its cheating

sry if someone beat me to the post, i type slow ^_^

EDIT: well, no one did, so im okies ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
do not try it it is gay!! its soo lame and there is a cure to un debugg it ^_^
wellllllll ^_^ whi i said some people call it cheating....

the cure to un- debug it is to undo the 'surgery'

i dont myself as an owner of 2 debugged tamas think it is lame.

its much easier to take care of (ex: if ur busy with school)

and secret tams too :(

however, i HAVE broken a tamagotchi doing it

(i got a bit carried away and i opened up the whole thing and turned the screen around and stuff like that :( )

so, its ur choice to debug or not

(BTW: my debuggeds are V2s. i have no idea how it would affect a v3 differently, what with all the other things in it)

what is debugging and how do you do it and what does it do?

:huh: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :wacko: :pochitchi: :ph34r: :wacko: :wacko:
Ok then........

Turn you tamagotchi around so the back of it is facing towards you.You should see Two screws.Unscrew those two screws and you should see four more screws.Unscrew them.Take out the battery.You have now opened up your Tamagotchi.See all the circuits and bits and bobs,Be careful not to reck those or you may ruin your tamagotchi.Put the battery lightly onto the circuit area where your Battery would of been before.Hold it in place with a bit of tape,and gently tape it on.On the left hand side of the bottom of the battery you will see a small button with the word Debugg written above it.Remember that one.GO and fetch a normal pencil and very,very lightly stratch at the two semi circles in the debugg button.Turn your tamagotchi the right way round,the battery still stuck on!,press the reset button and choose reset from the two words.

If you would like to Undebugg your Tamagotchi,fetch a rubber and rub the pencil marks lightly.

I really hope i helped!

//MG23*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back