is this right?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evrything_rules

Reaction score
you unscrew the screw at the back of your tama. Then, you see the silver coin. If you lift it, you see the word "debug" You press it 7~8 times.

Is this right?????????????????

do not debugg it its boring and useless!!!!! and its hard to un debugg it!!!!

if you debugged it and if u hate it go to tamagotchi tips and tricks and click to undebugg

your tama will be back to normal ^_^

if you debugged it and if u hate it go to tamagotchi tips and tricks and click to undebugg

lol, it may be boring ( i certantly dint think so, there are secret tams and u can challenge urself to a 100 year old tam, get to gen 99, stuffs like that)

but useless?

neway, all u need to do to undebugg is erase the debug marks. if u accidentaly do the wrong one, however, im not sure what u can do.

ON TOPIC: no, thats not really correct.

i suggest u visit a tama help site and my words may be confusing and cause u to break ur tamagotchi.

u take off the backplate

u should see the battery (silver coin?) the reset button, and the sound holes

in the corners of the tama that once were hidden u can see 4 screws. unscrew those.

then, open up the back. be careful not to snap any wires!!!

beside where the battery hole was, u should see two half circles which form a circle this big or smaller:

[SIZE=14pt]O[/SIZE] it should have debug written next to it. MAKE SURE THAT ITS NOT SOME OTHER HALF CIRCLE. YOU MAY PERMANTLY DAMAGE UR TAMA

take a dull pencil (a mechanical my scratch the debug circles)

fill in the circles

put it back together and press reset!

if it didnt work, u can try as many times as u need to

People have other opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back