Help....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
Okay, a while ago my mom just randomly said that she wanted to try and raise a Tama. So I lent her one of my V3s. It turned into a Violetchi, Furawatchi, whatever it is and had a baby. Okay, so now the baby's a Young Mimitchi and she really wants a Mimitchi but he is like the best of the best characters. Well, she's been taking pretty good care, it's full training, just a few pounds above its base weight, and so on and so on. But here's the catch. ONCE, when it was a Babytchi, she accidently let it go down two hearts in hunger. She immediately fed it, of course, and it never happened again, but is it still possible for her to get Mimitchi? Or will she get the next best character, Decotchi? (The hideous Frankenstein thing) She really does not want Decotchi, so if she cannot get Mimitchi, she will try to let it's hearts go down to two empty a couple more times and hopefully get the next best character, Chomametchi. But she will only do that if I FIND OUT FOR SURE SHE CAN'T GET MIMITCHI. So, is it still possible to get him, after that small mistake? She's been doing everything else perfectly.

Nobody can really predict, but hopefully and maybe your mom's tamagotchi will turn into a mimitchi. - It seems possible-

Even if you don't get it, now your mom will know how not to get whatever character she got.

I don't think that one little slip-up like that way in the baby years will really affect it that much. I hope your mom get s a Mimitchi!

Just because of 2 hearts, doesnt mean it will make a diffrence hun!

Dont worry, and keep me imformed!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!some one tell me what's wrong whith decotchi he is not hidious he is waaaaaaay better than mimachi :angry:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!some one tell me what's wrong whith decotchi he is not hidious he is waaaaaaay better than mimachi :angry:
He looks like frankenstien thats whats wrong with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back