Fake Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a fake Tamagotchi

• NO

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • YES

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N2390

Reaction score
I FOUND A WAY TO TELL IF A TAMAGOTCHI IS FAKE! HERE IS A LIST OF DIFFRENCES NOTE : There are no fake Version 2s!

Fake Tamagotchis have less writing and more pics! Example: To turn the light of on a fake version you will press a lightbulb! :eek:

Fake tamagotchis dont have a connetion screen with 2 love hearts saying Stand By at the top! :p

PEOPLE WHO SELL FAKE TAMAGOTCHIS SHOULD BE ARRESTED!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I JUST REMEBERED A FAKE FEATURE : WHEN YOU PRESS RESTART ON FAKES IT WOULD SAY [JB] AND HAVE AN ANIMATION!!!!!!!!!!!

:p I can't belive that people would make fake tamagotchis! :p

:p How do they do it? :p

At least we know how to tell now.

Thanks!!! :p

The police should know about this. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess a lot of these fakes are produced in China, were the real Tamagotchis are also made. It's probably difficult to discover all those fake businesses, so some make it to ebay anyway. Just be carefull and don't buy a Tamagotchi where you can't see a picture in the auction. When you're still in doubt just post a link on Tamatalk, a lot of members know what a real one is supposed to look like.

I have two fake ones, on the sign it was written "Tamagotchi", in the instuctions it was written "Guide To Bird Watching", i remember i was wondering why it was written Bird Watching!

then I just saw, a few days ago, it is not a Tamagotchi, it is a fake one, one called "Bird Watching" tamagotchi-like pet, but the sign said tamagotchi, i do not remember about the box the fake tama was in.. it is not written anything in front or back of it, it is all white, and it is drawed a huge, yellow chicken around the screen! and the only animal i could get, was chicken.

Guys get over it! They aren't Tamagotchis. Sure they look a lot like them and may have some of the same characters but the companies who make and sell them are claiming them to be Bandai Tamagotchis. If they were, then yeah they could be arrested. But do you know how many companies copy other companies with items that are so similar (with a diffrent name of course) that you think it's an exact copy? Many many companies do that.

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back