I GOT A WARUSOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy09

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips for them because i heard they're hard to take care of and die easy.

Are they rare?

dont you people give a care about my question? please! come on! just help me out a little! some people get alot of replys then some people like me get ignored and it's so dumb! waaaaaa!

I've heard of that! Yes, they're kinda rare...that's why you havent heard of them bballcrazi. i dont know to much about them though...maybe look on google.

Does anyone have any tips for them because i heard they're hard to take care of and die easy.Are they rare?
if they are easyly to die then you have to be extra careful because if on accident then it dies then you have to start all over again

-_-

I had a Warusotchi on my last generation. It didn't die, it wasn't even close. :( So just keep all of the hearts full and it will be fine. And by the way, it isn't a secret character and it's quite common. If the tama is on Character Charts they aren't secret. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back